225g caster sugar
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
5. Add the grated squash to the sour cream.
6. Fold in the flour mix and sour cream mix alternately into the butter mix until just combined.
7. Fold in the pecans.
1. Beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
2. Add the maple syrup and icing sugar and again beat until smooth.
3. Add a generous swirl to each muffn and decorate with sprinkles and sweets.