Saturday 31 August 2013

Photo Scavenger Hunt: August

It's that time of the month already when I'm joining in with Greenthumb of Made with Love for her monthly Scavenger Hunt. I was right down to the wire with this one and only took the photo for '10' today when I went into town to meet a friend for coffee.


Brown : Gorgeous puppy. Don't you just want to reach down to stroke her?


Ten : What a bargain!


Windows : The Art Deco Plaza building in Stockport.


Petrol station : Waiting for a toy car to come along to fill up.


Boats : Morecambe Bay.


Framed : A cross stitch which has been on this frame for several years waiting to be finished. Hmm, what did I say about not being a completer-finisher!


Chopsticks : To eat this pork, carrot and courgette stir fry.


Transport : Old-fashioned bicycle at Tatton Park.


Playing : A little girl temporarily distracted from making sandcastles by a fallen kite.


Fantasy : One of my daughter's many dragons.


Sharp : The needle of a gramophone.


Postcard : Sent to me from locations far and wide.

*****************************************************


Bonus photo in case you were wondering what the very very cute pup looked like.

We've been back from a lovely stay with our friends down south for a couple of days and have been busy busy! Tomorrow I'm off to the quilt show at Harrogate and then it's back to work :(

In between I'll try to find time to catch up with your blogs and hopefully draft a few posts of my own! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. xx

13 comments:

  1. Love the old record player and the pup is adorable.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that puppy is soooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great set of photos. I love boats, petrol station and chopsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love them all but the boats at Morecambe Bay, that one could be a painting, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos as always. The wee dog is just gorgeous. I really like the photo of the boats.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos once again!I can't really choose a favourite...I like them all! However, the petrol station one, which has really bothered me, is really clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in this months Scavenger hunt, what great photos. I really like your photos boats, petrol station and transport. Greenthumb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie! What great photos! The little girl on the beach with the fallen kite was one of those serendipitous pictures you have to happen upon. And the puppy is adorable! Thanks for showing his face. Enjoy your quilt show! It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab collection of photo's here. My favourites are that adorable puppy and the gramaphone. Hope the quilt show was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute petrol station! I also really like playing and boats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos (as usual) -- my favorite is the one with the boats:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great set of photos- so many interpretations- I love the boat one- but the sharp one is so clever too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Photo scavenger hunt is really a great activity. It somewhat gives you the opportunity to explore what's around you. Those items on the list are usually what tends to go unnoticed and sometimes taken for granted. But through this, we are given the chance to appreciate those beautiful things by way of pictures.

    Rosalinda Hone @ Riddle Me

    ReplyDelete